Learn the fundamentals of managing windows group policies for active directory using the Group Policy Management Console.
Over this course you'll learn the fundamentals of how to manage group policies within active directory on Windows using the Group Policy Management console, covering topics such as:
- Creating and managing group policies
- The significance of local computer policies in relation to group policies
- An explanation of user password policies
- Group Policy Preferences
- Starter GPOs
- Replication and how the SYSVOL folder works
Also included in the course are sommon command line tools used in real world environments for setting up, analysing and troubleshooting group policies.
Who this course is for:
- IT Support Technicians or Helpdesk staff who are looking to advance their careers
Group Policy (Active Directory) for IT Support Technicians Features
What you'll learn
- How to manage group policies using the Group Policy Management Console
- Group policy processing involving multiple levels of Group Policy
- To have a basic understanding of Active Directory in a commercial environment