Growth Mindset, Psychology & Mental Health to Find Opportunity in the Crisis & Cope with Fear, Worry, Anxiety & Stress
Growth Mindset for Coronavirus: the Psychology of Mental Health to Find Opportunity in the Crisis and Cope with the Stress and Anxiety of Quarantine and Social Distancing
The goal of this course is to help you maintain mental health and psychological well-being during isolation, quarantine, stress and anxiety due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus), as well as make good use of your time at home, including doing things that help you learn, grow, and thrive.
When home-bound and isolated during Coronavirus quarantine and social distancing, it can be easy to:
- Become overwhelmed with worry and fear
- Feel helpless due to disruptive life changes outside of your control
- Fill your free time with meaningless, mindless distractions
- Have your mental health and physical health deteriorate
But, it doesn't have to be this way! Not only can you thrive through this Covid-19 experience by learning how to feel good, or at least better, no matter what is going on around you (mental health), you can also see this as an opportunity: an unintended sabbatical (growth mindset).
In the past 6 years we have spent almost a year home-bound due to a chronic illness – twice – so we know first-hand what it’s like to cope with the stress, fear, anxiety and disruption of being quarantined. More importantly, we have learned how to thrive through it, instead of getting dragged down by restlessness, despair and grief.
In fact, our biggest challenges in life turned out to be life’s greatest blessing.
The growth we experienced and the lessons we learned, both personally and with our business, have completely transformed our lives.
In those moments when we felt like we had no control over our circumstances, we reminded ourselves that we CAN control:
- What we focus on
- How we feel
- How we react
You see, for over a decade we have been teaching and coaching about:
- The psychology of the mind
- Mental health for anxiety & stress
- How to develop a growth mindset
So, we had an opportunity to practice what we preach in a very real way.
We want to share with you everything we learned the hard way about how to develop positive mental health, stay optimistic and not get lost in a downward spiral of worry, fear and anxiety.
We want to share with you how make the most out of isolation and limitation due to Covid-19 by embracing a growth mindset and using your time to do things that feed you and help you grow.
We want to share with you the exact strategies we used to come out on the other side of limitation, disruption and isolation stronger and happier and more focused than ever before.
We want to help you create a vision for your future and a growth mindset so you feel empowered as you journey into the unknown.
When we found ourselves home-bound we were unable to:
- Work outside of the home
- Visit with family and friends
- Do any of the things we love to do
We made a DECISION to look at our quarantine as a sabbatical—an opportunity to grow.
And we welcome you to join us on this quest to make the best out of this situation.
In this course, you will:
- Develop a growth mindset and identify areas in which you can learn and grow
- Explore ways you can learn anything from home, in your pajamas
- Learn strategies for coping with boredom
- Making good use of your time and see this as an opportunity
- Determine healthy distractions and avoiding unhealthy time-wasting distractions
- Create a vision for your life and find purpose in this experience
- Set meaningful goals, complete with a ta-da list and an actionable strategy
- Learn the psychology of positive mental health
- Learn practical tools for coping with stress and anxiety
- Explore ways to get your social needs met during social distancing
- Learn how to minimize worry and fearful thinking
- Know how to find hope, and feeling better—even happy—through it all
So, who are we?
We are Joeel & Natalie Rivera of Transformation Academy. We have worked with hundreds of thousands of helpers, lightworkers, coaches and transformation junkies from 195 countries, empowering people to transform their lives through education and entrepreneurship. Like many of our colleagues and clients, we recognize we’ve been preparing for this all our lives. It’s time to do what we do best—be the light that shows others the way. And that’s why we’re offering this course—and making it free.
Mental Health for Coping with Stress & Anxiety (Coronavirus) Features
What you'll learn
- How to cope with stress, anxiety and isolation during Covid-19 quarantine
- A growth mindset to see the opportunity in this criss
- Strategies for learning, growing and achieving goals and make the most out of this time
- Strategies for coping with boredom using healthy distractions and being productive
- How to avoid negative, fearful thinking, worry and anxiety
- The psychology of mental health during isolation from Covid-19
- Ability to print worksheet material