This Python For Beginners Course Teaches You The Python Language Fast.
In this hands-on course, you will learn Python right starting from scratch to the level where you can build almost anything with it, be it a fully functional database oriented web application or an automation tool.
This course will teach you Python right from scratch from a very basic level and will gradually move you towards more advanced topics.
We not just cover all the Python basics but also the most popular Python libraries such as Django, Flask, Tkinter & Selenium.
This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission critical applications like Google Search.
And Python is the number one language choice for machine learning, data science and artificial intelligence. To get those high paying jobs you need an expert knowledge of Python, and that’s what you will get from this course.
By the end of the course you’ll be able to apply in confidence for Python programming jobs. And yes, this applies even if you have never programmed before. With the right skills which you will learn in this course, you can become employable and valuable in the eyes of future employers.
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginners who have never programmed before. Beginners with no previous programming experience looking to obtain the skills to get their first programming job.
- Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kickstart their Python programming. Programmers switching languages to Python.
- Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient. Python programmers who want to refresh their skills and tackle advanced topics like algorithms and asynchronous programming.
The Complete Python Course 2020 |Python for Beginners A to Z Features
What you'll learn
- Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
- Have the skills and understanding of Python to confidently apply for Python programming jobs.
- Understand how to create your own Python programs.
- Learn advanced Python features, like the collections module and how to work with timestamps!